Please prepare your manuscript following the instructions for authors given below before submitting it online at below.
Use of word processing software
It is important that the file be saved in the native format of the word processor used (.doc or .docx). Please use template for preparing the manuscript.
- Introduction: It is a mandatory to explain the objectives of the work, as well as an adequate background, a literature review, a summary of the results.
- Material and methods: It is a mandatory to explain sufficient detail to allow the work to be reproduced.
- Results: Results should be clear and concise. Explain tables and figures.
- Discussion: This section must be supported by comparison with theory and previous studies. It is a mandatory to put references.
- Conclusions: It must be about 5 sentences and must be correlated to the abstract and objective.
It must be concise, containing objective, methods, results, discussion, and impact.
Author(s) must provide maximum 6 keywords, relating to the main objective and results.
Nomenclature and units
Follow internationally accepted rules and conventions: use the international system of units (SI).
Please submit math equations as editable text and not as images. Add number for math formulae
Please submit tables as editable text and not as images.
Author(s) must use APA system for in-text citation and references. We strongly suggest author(s) to take reference from article journal (not other) if it is possible.
Nandiyanto, A. B. D., Oktiani, R., & Ragadhita, R. (2019). How to read and interpret FTIR spectroscope of organic material. Indonesian Journal of Science and Technology, 4(1), 97-118.